Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lazy Sunday

54...

Today we rode bikes into town and did some more market shopping. Maybe I am getting sad about losing cheap Asian shopping because I spent all but my last $5.

The bike was fun but hot. Thankfully we survived without accident. At the pool today I worked on trip planning to Sri Lanka. My plan is to finish up work this month, do some traveling in Asia during August and fly back to the US on 31 August. Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Maldives and New Zealand are on the schedule and most of the arrangements have been booked. Should be a great time and I am really looking forward to it.

We leave Siem Reap in a couple hours and head back to Singapore for work on Monday. It has been a lovely weekend and I would highly recommend to anyone.

Although there has been some guy on a loud speaker all afternoon. Not sure what he's saying...

Update: It is the Buddhist monks chanting. Guess Sunday is most people's religious day :).

And we passed a Harley convention on the way to the airport!

No comments:

Post a Comment