Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Dress! :)

Last weekend my shopping slump (for clothes) finally ended! I found a department store with clothes that can actually fit me, not ugly, big selection and more reasonable prices.  Clothes are still stinkin' expensive, but I've decided I'm just going to have to get use to it!

I took a few items in to try on.  1) Dress too small :(.  2) Skirt that fit, but a bit too long for me (yes, hard to imagine when I'm one of the tallest people walking the streets here) 3) second dress - same size but fit like a glove!  It was amazing and just made my night.  With a 15% discount I could talk myself into paying the +S$100 price tag.  Also, I knew this would be my first clothing item from Singapore and it'd be with me a while.  (I still have several items from Spain, which was back in 2002!!)

Introducing my new dress......(shoes came from home, but work well together!)

2 comments: