Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Break Time

I've been trying real hard to keep up this daily blogging habit.  However, it ends up happening at night after a long day, which keeps me up until all hours, wake-up to go back at it and the vicious cycle repeats.  So I'm going to take a little break and try not to make it too long because we still have several more days to cover.

I know, it doesn't seem like that much effort....but I'm a slow writer and picture poster :).  Plus, I tend to ramble.  Like this post should be about three sentences and somehow I now have three paragraphs.  This is why my "literature" credit in college was spanish literature.  There's a little bit of a break since it's another language and so isn't as intense as true English/Literature classes.  My assessment anyway.

I have updated the blog a little bit.  In particular, I added my new "What's on my Kindle?" page over to the right.   It is meant more for selfish reasons, but maybe it will inspire someone to read a new book.  Basically, I'm miserable at remembering books even a month afterwards and this is a good refresher for me.  Plus, I feel accomplished as the list grows ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment