Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy Holidays Finally End :(

Well, I am just home from the airport where I dropped Mom & Curtis (my brother) for their 24 hr journey home.  They leave here 1am Monday morning local time and arrive in Chicago at just 7:30am Monday morning CST.  This time change thing can be a doozy!


It has been a great couple of weeks (well 12 days) and while we tried to pack in as much as possible, we also needed our rest! :)  I mean it was Christmas vacation after all.  

I have lots of pics to sort through and share.  Here are some highlights.  

Beach we hiked to through the rain forest.

Mom in the rain forest.  She's a trooper!

Sunset on Kuching, Malaysia river cruise.

Inside a Buddhist temple in Singapore.

Watch out for them crocs!!

The beautiful nighttime skyline of Singapore.  Oh yeah...and I got a haircut ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment