Sunday, December 27, 2009

Updated Video

Apparently YouTube did not like the song I added to the end of my previous Christmas video - copyright issues - and muted it.  Guess I need permission to use others' songs.  So, I've now removed all non-original content and re-posted.  The link below should work. 

Oh - and seems I should have a new refrigerator on 8 January! It will be bigger and with three doors. I'm curious to see it.  The landlord picks it out and is having it delivered.  I'm sure I'll post pics.


1 comment:

  1. Merry Belated Christmas! Apparently I needed to look at the most RECENT post to see that your video was up! I love it! The "Cinque Terre - woot" was so cute...and I'm so glad you got "portioned" chocolate and candy! It looks like you fared well! And the Christmas music in the background :) I hope your holiday was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete