Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Poll Results

I felt the Sumatra earthquake in Singapore. What forces of nature have you experienced? (of any magnitude)


The results shake out as follows (no pun intended) based on 5 voters:
4 Tornados
4 Floods
3 Earthquakes
2 Hurricanes
1 Drought
1 Volcano eruption
1 Other
0 Fires
0 Sand storms
 
So I have two questions:
1) Who/what is the other?? (Times like these I WISH there were fill in the blanks)
2) Who was in the volcano eruption?? When/Where??  All I could think of was the big island of Hawaii or Mt. St. Helen's.
 
Well for all of those reading from the chilly midwest, the weather is still on average 85 degrees here, ranging from very humid to raining.  :)  I'm getting use to sweating everyday and don't know if I'll ever be able to handle the cold weather again! (just kidding, I bet within a year I'm wishing for it).  However, it is nice that I don't require a heater in the bathroom and I can get out of the shower w/o freezing my butt off.
 
Have a great rest of your week!

1 comment:

  1. I confess! I put in volcano eruption!....but it was a lie, muhahahaha! I just wanted to spice up your poll results and see what you said :)

    Yesterday Darla was sleeping next to me on the couch, dreaming (and snoring). And she peed in her sleep. All over me. Does that count as a natural disaster??

    ReplyDelete