Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pics from Home

My travel has been adjusted slightly over these few months, but I did make it back home for a long Labor Day weekend and then on to Orlando for a work conference.  It had been about a year since I'd been back to the States.  I got to see a few family and friends.  Looking forward to the longer trip in October when I'll get to see more.  If you're around the week before Halloween and want to get together, let me know!

Here are some pics from the trip (follow the link for more):

Beautiful, clear skies and an open, unoccupied road.  Amazing.


Grandma and the Blue Man from our Labor Day visit to see Blue Man Group (me, Mom, Dad & Grandma)

Calves at home - they enjoy fistfuls of grass provided to them :).

None of the above calves were harmed in the making of this picture.  A beautiful filet with melted bleu cheese crumbles.  A truly divine dinner at an American steakhouse.  Miss these.

Of course, your Casey's gas station - required of every rural midwestern town :).

One stop light towns.  My condo probably has more people than are in this town! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment