Sunday, May 9, 2010

Poll Results

What seafood do you like?


I was suprised to find that the closest item of seafood to get everyone's praises was crab/lobster (4 out of 5).  I thought shrimp (prawns) may win everyone over (3 out of 5).  I am a big fan of crab and lobster and one dish they are famous for in Singapore is the Chili Crab!  I've had it on a few occasions.  The whole crab is cooked in this kind of sweet and spicy chili sauce.  You get these really great rolls (steamed or fried) to dip in the sauce.  It is all very wonderful!  Come and visit and we shall feast :).
 
 
Here's how the poll shook out -
Prawns (shrimp) 3 (60%)

Fish (any kind) 1 (20%)
Sushi/Sashimi 3 (60%)
Scallops 2 (40%)
Crab/Lobster 4 (80%)
Mussels 1 (20%)
Calamari 2 (40%)

1 comment:

  1. Chili crab?! That sounds amazing! I am a seafood hussie...I love it ALL! But crab trumps ALL!

    ReplyDelete