Friday, September 24, 2010

rrrrrRRRRRRrrrrrr

I had my first racing experience tonight and boy was it LOUD! :)  I got a late start, but that turned out to be a good thing.  I didn't wear quite the right shoes, ended up walking quite a bit and under-estimated the noise from the cars.  I did find my margarita stand :).  I didn't get super good pics, but here are a couple.




Tomorrow I will be wearing better shoes; take my better camera; buy ear plugs; wear suncreen; take something to read; bring a better bag/purse; take some wet naps. 

Entertainment tomorrow will include Daughtry, Ojos de Brujo (maybe my new favorite spanish band) and Adam Lambert.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha..that's a lot to take to a race! :) My dad has forever raced a Corvette, so I grew up napping at the track. No wonder I'm kinda hard of hearing! Have fun! Enjoy the margs ;0)

    ReplyDelete