Friday, June 25, 2010

Bring on the Colors

Summer is here, but you would never know it.  The weather today is pretty much the same as yesterday, same as last week, last month, even six months ago :).  But I've gotten a kick of color in me on my recent shopping sprees.  Here are some of my fun new purchases.
Okay, so this looks a bit muumuu-esque, but I was drawn to the colors and design. 
If nothing else, it is a perfect swimsuit cover-up.
Fun new pants - also best for beach vacations I think :).  I thought at first they were grapes, but nope, little purple, dark blue and light blue flowers.  High, fitted waist, but long, wide legs.  They are so light-weight and comfy!



And of course I need some accessories.  I have always been against big purses, but in Singapore I need bags to carry my things.  I don't have a passenger side seat or trunk (aka "boot" here) to throw them in. 


1 comment:

  1. I love the "muumuu" -- I think it's gorgeous! I love that material pattern, too! :)

    ReplyDelete