Friday, May 30, 2014

Bad news (updated)

**UPDATE**
I haven't wanted to post it yet because I don't want to jinx another trip.  However, it looks like I have found a substitute for the WY trip and it should be just as crazy awesome.  I need to get my physical this weekend though and have that approved and then sort out some flight plans.  Fingers crossed!! ;)

------------------------------


Found out a couple days ago that my WY trip, that I'm so looking forward to, was cancelled. Not enough enrollment. Except now the alternatives are either booked up or don't work with my dates. I'm trying to find something that will work in my calendar. A little disappointed with the first fork in the road of my gap year. Guess I shouldn't complain though. Maybe I will find something that fits just as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment